Located one hour north of Memphis, Tenn., ART is a short flight from all points in North America and convenient to many scheduled airline routes. With the ability to accommodate up to a Boeing 767 inside one of five dedicated hangars, ART is an ideal maintenance provider for your aircraft’s airframe maintenance services, including:
- A, B, and C checks
- Cargo conversions
- CPCP programs
- Aircraft interior refurbishment and LOPA reconfiguration
- Engineering order implementation
- Avionics modification and upgrades
- WIFI/IFE integration
- Foreign and domestic STC
- Parts and kit manufacturing (harnesses, avionics trays)
- Weight and balance
- Field approval certification
- Contract engineering (DER/DAR)
- Structural rework (sheet metal and composites)
ART’s extensive on-site backshops have the MRO capabilities to efficiently and flexibly support airframe maintenance and modification requirements helping minimize turn times and control costs. These capabilities include composites manufacturing and repair (flight control surfaces and sidewall panels), structures manufacturing and repair (sheet metal and floorboards), and interiors repairs (galleys, lavs, cargo nets, seats, and class dividers).
Please follow the links on the left to find out the specific services ART can provide for your aircraft type.